Spring has arrived late this year. We’ve been surprised by snow, hit by storms and what follows? The joy of drifts of crocus in the garden. cheerful daffodils bursting into flower along the drive and swelling buds on the trees. The energy of nature is infectious! Very soon the pool heater will be switched on and we’ll be swimming again. It will soon be Easter, the holiday season is starting and we’re happy.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Love this! Collect eggs from the chickens Make a den Leap frog Play I-spy The list goes on and on! facebook.com/frenchholiday/… 35 minutes ago
- A Chateau with lots of interest for families and one which children will enjoy too! Lots to do there! 😀… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Chateau Le Lude - close by and often visited by guests for the Fete de Jardiniers (Garden Festival) now features in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Reputebdly the oldest distillery in the Loire Valley and it is in Saumur. Worth a visit! fb.me/8XP1dx6Ur 4 days ago
- Something to look forward to and on our favourite route to and from France. fb.me/HZbogBui 1 week ago