Spring has arrived late this year. We’ve been surprised by snow, hit by storms and what follows? The joy of drifts of crocus in the garden. cheerful daffodils bursting into flower along the drive and swelling buds on the trees. The energy of nature is infectious! Very soon the pool heater will be switched on and we’ll be swimming again. It will soon be Easter, the holiday season is starting and we’re happy.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Cleome - a must for next year. instagram.com/p/BZK9O7PBu9X/ 4 days ago
- Vertical pumpkin! Larger than expected! #pumpkin #ready for Halloween #vertical #whatasurprise instagram.com/p/BZJ2oiahlNM/ 5 days ago
- The last roses of summer. instagram.com/p/BZJ2NsBBCh9/ 5 days ago
- The fairy tale Chateau d’Ussé where Charles Perrault the author of Sleeping Beauty (La Belle au Bois Dormant) was... fb.me/91slKrxkz 1 week ago
- Win a crossing to France with Brittany Ferries and Holiday France Direct. Worth a go! Nothing to lose! fb.me/8hwNT8QDb 2 weeks ago