Spring has arrived late this year. We’ve been surprised by snow, hit by storms and what follows? The joy of drifts of crocus in the garden. cheerful daffodils bursting into flower along the drive and swelling buds on the trees. The energy of nature is infectious! Very soon the pool heater will be switched on and we’ll be swimming again. It will soon be Easter, the holiday season is starting and we’re happy.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @frenchholiday: White out in Saumur! #Saumur #France #nosnowhere #sunshine #blueskies fb.me/6haokpZ53 2 days ago
- RT @Nicola_E_J: Can I get some love for my father in law. He is the world's loveliest man and is seriously talented, but doesn't think his… 1 week ago
- That #FridayFeeling when you want something special to wrap your Christmas presents. cardtastic.co.uk 1 week ago
- RT @ChrisClemesRods: Check out my new blog post - goo.gl/gcs2Xx 1 week ago
- White out in Saumur! #Saumur #France #nosnowhere #sunshine #blueskies fb.me/6haokpZ53 2 weeks ago