Spring has arrived late this year. We’ve been surprised by snow, hit by storms and what follows? The joy of drifts of crocus in the garden. cheerful daffodils bursting into flower along the drive and swelling buds on the trees. The energy of nature is infectious! Very soon the pool heater will be switched on and we’ll be swimming again. It will soon be Easter, the holiday season is starting and we’re happy.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Just posted a photo @ Parçay-Les-Pins, Pays De La Loire, France instagram.com/p/BWy9V4wB2nn/ 15 hours ago
- Seen in Leclerc - a motoring icon and another French passion. #2cv #charcuterie #letour #cardboardart fb.me/25O425jnP 3 days ago
- Seen in Leclerc - a motoring icon and another French passion. #2cv #charcuterie #letour… instagram.com/p/BWqV94rh5aS/ 3 days ago
- The peaches are ready at our local fruit farm. You can not get fresher! #local #frenchfood #france #loire... fb.me/8XWtzD0q8 3 days ago
- Last minute availability in Poppas wc 22nd July for 4 people. 12m pool, set in the Loire Valley, comfortable... fb.me/1tZfLjIrf 6 days ago